Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
APR Fully Loaded ECU Stage 1+ with Stock, 91 octane, 93 octane and Race Fuel tunes. The ECU also has a fault code eraser, the rear o2 delete so you can run a test pipe, and it has an immobilizer delete so you can use it in your car by simply plugging it in.

The part number is 4B0 906 018 DP and is from an AWM car.

If that part number matches your part number, you can plug this ecu in and be on your way. It is literally plug and play. If that part number isn't the same as your part number, you will need to send this ecu plus your ecu to APR to transfer the tune. I believe their fee for this is now $50 but you should call them to verify.

My phone number is 44o-339-7959 and text is the easiest way to reach me, but feel free to call. $350 shipped is FIRM as you are getting a second ECU with an immobilizer delete, which is nearly worth it's weight in gold.

·
Registered
451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump! I'm headed to Mexico tomorrow so I won't be around to reply but if someone wants to paypal me the money to reserve it, I can ship the ECU as soon as I get back on the 5th. Paypal is summerholiday2 at hotmail dot com.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts