Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
S S part of my B5 Terror down and part out I am Selling anything and everything on the car including the APR Stage III kit on it.

The The kit is still on the motor and up until we started disassembling the car a week ago the car ran perfectly fine. The Full kit has less than 500 miles on it as a good portion of its life was spent rolling on and off the trailer.

This would include the intake manifold, the Turbo, the catalytic converter down pipe, the fuel injectors, the ECU, the inlet air intake pipe, And the couple of reinforce braided lines that came with the kit. If I recall this is everything that came with the kit.

The kit is still currently on the vehicle and I will only pull it once it is sold.

Asking price is $1000 plus shipping

If I don't sell it the kid will simply just be disposed of with the car at the crushers

·
Registered
4,268 Posts
If I don't sell it the kid will simply just be disposed of with the car at the crushers
That would almost be a crime.
I don't own any 1.8's but someone out there has got to want one of these kit's.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey,
Inquiring on the stage III. Still available, could expand on the only 500 miles? What other interesting parts are up for sale?

New here to PW.

·
Registered
1,763 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The kit has been sold. However, the less than 500 miles on it is because it spent the majority of the time being trailered to shows and I had only done 2 shows (under 500 miles total drive distance) where I drove it there after installing the turbo system.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts