Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
it came in and ohhhh baby its so sweeeeet
im going to take pictures in the morning and post them..... it is a beautiful thing and man is there a lot of cool things that come with it.... i talked with our neighbor and they are starting on the intake sytem for it tomorrow... there is even talk about going into production with it..... well see waht happend...

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Re: APR Stage III delivered ... (Image Dynamics Passat)

Can you sponsor me too?
We'll do Team ID Racing. I'll tear it up in amateur club racing while you dominate the show circuit. Deal?

·
wishin
3,664 Posts

Lots of pics please!!!

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: APR Stage III delivered ... (stealthx32)

lol.... actually i am restarting team id...... but not till march... 10 members for s and 10 for spl...... we are reforming and restructuring the entirree orginization for team ID...

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: APR Stage III delivered ... (JimDog)

ill post picts of the boxed unit... and this weekend im going to post picts of the entire installation of the turbo and the brkaes intercooler, fuel pump, lines, rear kit, and intake system.... step by step...... only thing that sucks.. i dont have enough web space to hold all the picts..

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: APR Stage III delivered ... (B5 SportsWagen)

factory sound quality and spl competition team....

·
Registered
9,741 Posts

How about another 10 for the track?
I'll run your HLCDs and IDMAX v3s in my trunk while I race....

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Re: APR Stage III delivered ... (stealthx32)

lol... sorry.. you know were all about sound... not speed.... we kmake speakers... not motors... hehehe

·
Registered
790 Posts

Keep us updated on the install and the intake system. I'm always curious about new intake ideas.

-Ian

·
Registered
316 Posts
Re: APR Stage III delivered ... (swett)

Two people I know in Montreal got that kit (golf and jetta). According to the owner of the shop who installed it (RMR autosport), it's just insane. 0 to 240 Kph in no time....It pulls as fast as if you were doing 0 to 100 Kph.

This kit must be sick cause once istalled, this thing cost 11K CAD and the owner doesn't regret it for a penny.

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Re: APR Stage III delivered ... (CWay27)

fred could always just send me the stuff he doesnt use from his passat anymore...and then you just subtract 1 from the SQ department needs

·
Registered
1,769 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Re: APR Stage III delivered ... (Z28Driver)

<---- hits joe in the head
.......WAKE UP YOUR DREAMING AGAIN!!!
ok well im at work im going to take a few picts and get them posted here in a few minutes...

1 - 14 of 14 Posts