Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Kinda an urgent question, Hartmann Motorsports is running a special for 2 programs 91 ocatane and stock via DPP for $617.... ends today. Would you get this?

·
Registered
157 Posts
I got mine done and it's awesome. You won't regret it.

Do you have the coupon from the LA Auto Show? With the coupon it's 499.00 for the chip + 2 free programs (stock & 91 octane) + tax + installation fee ($55 I think). I still have my coupon if you need it. It expires today though.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
the_house said:
Kinda an urgent question, Hartmann Motorsports is running a special for 2 programs 91 ocatane and stock via DPP for $617.... ends today. Would you get this?
Yes, that price is more than fair. You get a little bit of a discount. Normally would cost 650

passat_azn said:
I got mine done and it's awesome. You won't regret it.

Do you have the coupon from the LA Auto Show? With the coupon it's 499.00 for the chip + 2 free programs (stock & 91 octane) + tax + installation fee ($55 I think). I still have my coupon if you need it. It expires today though.
This is even better, but if you can't get this the 617 is still good

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
therockshow182 said:
Whats DPP?
Direct Port Programing. They program the vehicle thru the diagnostic port. No ecu removal and no soldiering and no equipment. Switching between programs is done thru the cruise control stalk.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thanks for the input everybody, I think me gets it :D

passat_azn: I think it is the same deal you got, $617 is the out-the-door price with tax and installation :) No mention of coupon from Hartmann but I might take you up on your offer if they ask for one.

·
Registered
469 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Scheduled to install coming thurs :lol: Then weekend drive from LA to Palm Springs.... impressions to come and hopefully no speeding tickets :eek:h:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
6 Participants
therockshow182
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing