Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wanted to give all you guys out there a heads up on what APR has going on. The anual BBQ is set for the weekend of March 27th. We will be offering specials on software and possibly hardware too, only to be released at the BBQ to people who attend. Tours of the facility and new products may also be released. Thanks, and post with any questions!

·
Registered
3,406 Posts
Ill be there! :thumbup:

I went last year and got chipped while I was at it! Will there be any new products unvailed this year?

Cant wait!

·
Registered
4,876 Posts
What kind of deals are given on the APR chips my dear sir? I am in Clemson, SC.. 4 hour drive is what MapQuest tells me. PM me if you could PashbyAPR... I am interested!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The deals we will be offering on software are the normal ones as follows. Buy the normal one program ecu upgrade and recieve one extra program free of charge. Now the best deal I have for all you guys out there is if you buy the extra program for 149$ in addition to the base price, I can give you a loaded ECU with all programs and features like fault code erase, throttle body alignment. The deal with one free extra program is good for anything but anti-theift. Thanks guys, and let me know what you think.

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
PashbyAPR said:
Now the best deal I have for all you guys out there is if you buy the extra program for 149$ in addition to the base price, I can give you a loaded ECU with all programs and features like fault code erase, throttle body alignment.
Does this include the Anti-Theft program?

Actually what exactly does it include for, say an '02 1.8T Tip Passat?

Specifics would be much appreciated.

I may be able to convince two friends with '03 1.8T GTIs to attend as well.

THX,
D.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
PashbyAPR said:
The deals we will be offering on software are the normal ones as follows. Buy the normal one program ecu upgrade and recieve one extra program free of charge. Now the best deal I have for all you guys out there is if you buy the extra program for 149$ in addition to the base price, I can give you a loaded ECU with all programs and features like fault code erase, throttle body alignment. The deal with one free extra program is good for anything but anti-theift. Thanks guys, and let me know what you think.
Does this include the security lockout feature? Is this offer only honored at the event? I was planning to be there but it looks like I won't be able to make it. :sad:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts