Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got the check engine light and airbag light on. went to autozone, said they didnt have the correct adapter, went to advance auto and it was broke. so anyone in the state college (penn state) area with a vagcom?

id really appreciate it. thanks.

·
Registered
139 Posts
also from state college, weird. I went to advance auto parts on atherton. However, I originally went to the one in Lock Haven, they also claimed it was broken. I used it probably 3 mos.(State college) ago for an ABS problem. Just start calling around to places like tiretown-or even better...There is a small auto shop further down north atherton, past the first sheetz, but before the second; i think it was a NAPA. maybe they will have one, or at least direct you towards one.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
ya its a huge pain in the ass. ya ive seen napa trucks around and wanted to look into it, but ofcourse forgot. do u go to school here?

·
Registered
139 Posts
of course. penn state all the way-i'll be a super senior next semester; not that its something to be proud of, but the result of double majoring.

·
Registered
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah it happens, im a jr. but anyways i went to NAPA and they suggested me to J&P Auto Service on Atherton across from wal-mart in the Sunoco station. i was throwing 6 codes. so they'll be posted in the garage if ur interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts