Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
300 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone see both Phillips Vision Plus & Phillips Blue Vision

Hey all, I'm trying to decide on how white to white/blue to go

I'm not opposed to a bluish hue, but if they're going to look downright blue then maybe it's not for me

I have a B5 and so I guess I could combo the set (or would that look odd) (couse no one should be really looking at them both on).

I do a lot of country driving but I wouldn't say the stocks gave me trouble with vision so even if the bluer ones were stock equivalent I wouldn't be any worse off.

Anyone see or try both for comparison? Please give any incite possible. Thanks

PS. who's getting read for the big fall detail? :)

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
i bought the blus plus ones, and trust me. they arent blue.

i think the blue myth comes from the rice xenon bulbs that try to imitate HIDS. these arent them. they are much whiter than stock yellow.

·
4th Gear (Wax on Wax off)
4,974 Posts
I have Plus in my highs and a blue in my lows but the blue is the Eurovision Fusion Series light bulbs produce a bright white beam of light that contains a hint of blue. The Eurovision are crap and down on light output from stock. I will be changing them out for the winter. From what I have read the Blue filter filters out some light output too. If your looking for looks its one thing if your looking to see.. go with the Plus for high and low. The plus is very white not blue at all.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts