Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
233 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just checked the status of my Bentley service manual from Walmart and it said it was processing and that the books were out of stock. I emailed them about it and now mine is due to arrive on Thursday. :thumbup:

I am just curious if the book is the right one and that Walmart did not pull a fast one on all of us who jumped in back in January.

·
Registered
493 Posts
I had mine sent to my buddy's as I was moving when I ordered and didn't want it to go to my old address. According to USPS, it should be there already. I will pick it up this weekend. I know that others have in fact received theirs already.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
I received mine. For $49.51, they're not going to get a complaint from me because it's soft cover. Damn... what a book. Definitely covers through 2004 though. Very nice for a very nice price. :thumbup: to Walmart for sticking by the pre-orders.

Carl III

·
Registered
7,568 Posts
Still haven't received mine...I'm hoping it's in the mailbox tonight. Three days or four days have past since it showed as left the Jersey City mail center. :roll:

·
Banned
1,496 Posts
Got it and have already started dog-earing pages and making notes in the margins. Big :thumbup: to Wally for the great price and honoring the pre-order.

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
I got mine two days ago! :thumbup: What a great deal for a great book! Thanks to the the person who found this deal!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts