Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else read this? I enjoy the magazine quite a bit but did anyone catch the "rig of the month" this month? I wrote a letter, because it's so dorky, thinking it was an April Fool's day joke - turns out it's not - whoops! :oops: I laughed my ass off, I thought it was so funny though. I'll post the letter and response if anyone wishes, I was pretty shocked to find it wasn't a joke though. Wow.

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
jwil said:
I didn't see it, why was it dorky?
It was the "Matrimony Mod" all covered in pink lacey frill, pink and white bows with a wedding cake on top, a window cut out with plastic wedding topper figurines and the wires were all decked out in white lacy wire covers.

I mean I seriously thought it was a joke since these guys are always clowning - imagine my suprise when the editor wrote me back a little pissy that I laughed at it. :) Ah well.

·
0 Posts
Max is like my bible i've been reading it since it was boot magazine! :lol:

[/img]

Its craptastic!

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HA! Thank you for posting those 20V - this is what I'm talking about guys - is it me or does this just NOT fit with Maximum PC? Didn't you guys think this thing was some kind of April fools day joke or something? It's goofy as hell isn't it?

·
Registered
11,542 Posts
Yuck! :puke:

I mean sure it took some work and surely even some skill but why?

Yeap it definately bucking the trend of MaxPCs typical rig o' the months! They are usually more like this...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
About this Discussion
8 Replies
7 Participants
S_Klass
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing