Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
They have a section called "reader's rides" - I noticed not too many Passats there so, inspired by Clubb5 and a little "Passat" pride - I thought "what the hell"! ;)

linkage

I like the magazine, it's pretty good, I like the fact that they do a lot of project vehicles, Porsche 944 turbo, VW Corrado, etc. Check it out at:
http://www.europeancarweb.com/

Cheers,

Sullie

·
0 Posts
Sullie said:
They have a section called "reader's rides" - I noticed not too many Passats there so, inspired by Clubb5 and a little "Passat" pride - I thought "what the hell"! ;)

linkage

I like the magazine, it's pretty good, I like the fact that they do a lot of project vehicles, Porsche 944 turbo, VW Corrado, etc. Check it out at:

Cheers,

Sullie
"That like asking if anyone reads the daily news" :lol:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
20vvillian said:
Sullie said:

linkage

Cheers,

Sullie
"That like asking if anyone reads the daily news" :lol:
:lol:

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
passaturbonium said:
Sullie said:
I like the magazine, it's pretty good, I like the fact that they do a lot of project vehicles, Porsche 944 turbo, VW Corrado, etc.
Im not sure how you can posibly mis the M3 turbo project :lol:

Yeah you know but that M3 project just reminds me of a "This Old House" project to a certain degree. For the amount of money and time they've put into it (with the new engine and all) you could almost buy a brand new or 1 or 2 yo M3 though! ;)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Didn't they put like 3 heads and 2 blocks and 2 sets of pistons and 3 turbos or something crazy like that cuz of running it so hard?

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
Sullie said:
passaturbonium said:
Sullie said:
I like the magazine, it's pretty good, I like the fact that they do a lot of project vehicles, Porsche 944 turbo, VW Corrado, etc.
Im not sure how you can posibly mis the M3 turbo project :lol:

Yeah you know but that M3 project just reminds me of a "This Old House" project to a certain degree. For the amount of money and time they've put into it (with the new engine and all) you could almost buy a brand new or 1 or 2 yo M3 though! ;)
I didnt say they knew what they were doing......I said I love the car....without that wing....

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
5 Participants
passaturbonium
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing