Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
tmtuning or estrictly foreign

Both sites have a couple of bumpers I was thinking about getting. I was wondering if anyone has had any experience with their products.

·
the deal finder!
15,574 Posts
i've bought a cf hood from estrictlyforeign...great price ($300) and decent customer service.

i know others have used tmtuning, and the only issue being their slow delivery, due to the fact that some items are ordered from germany.

·
Registered
123 Posts
Strictly Foreign

Bought a set of SRS-TEC fenders from Strictly Foreign. Nice guys. Picked up the item at their wharehouse. They look substantial. They are the only US distributor of SRS-TEC that I am aware of.

Also purchased a set of dash vents from TM Tuning. Nice guys also. Service was great. However, since you are dealing long distance, be sure of what you are purchasing. Thought the vents would be black as per EKTA specs but came as bronze. Am going to have the trim powder coated. The nice thing about these guys is they will ship to US. These vents are for the Skoda and I could not get any foreign dealers to ship. You might also try Rus (Troopster93) at DUBSTOP.com. He has a partner in Germany and I believe he will ship European only parts.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts