Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else out there like me and not own a car?

I borrow or take BART or take the bus.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Me!!! Actually...our FAMILY owns 3 cars, but none are personally my cars.....plus I'm still in the process of getting my liscense :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

But I've been into cars for a few years, and V-Dubs for about 6 months, so it's all good :thumbup:

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Kiyoshi said:
Me!!! Actually...our FAMILY owns 3 cars, but none are personally my cars.....plus I'm still in the process of getting my liscense :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

But I've been into cars for a few years, and V-Dubs for about 6 months, so it's all good :thumbup:
I just got mine last week :lol:
Still no licence for 2 months, but i got a car 8)

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
How do you have that many posts!? I just started actually posting here, bur I've been lurking for quite a while. I got my :b5:.5 1 year and 2 months ago :D

·
Registered
242 Posts
wst said:
How do you have that many posts!? I just started actually posting here, bur I've been lurking for quite a while. I got my :b5:.5 1 year and 2 months ago :D
That's what I wanna know! You must have started when you were like 13. Geez, I'd think you'd be sick of Passats by now :p

·
13,138 Posts
dapsteez said:
wst said:
That's what I wanna know! You must have started when you were like 13. Geez, I'd think you'd be sick of Passats by now :p
I joined a little bit after i turned 15.
Ive wanted a passat since the B5.5's came out so since i was around 12.
I guess i just post alot :crazy:
Ill never get sick of passats :lol:

·
Registered
242 Posts
rollininstyle2004 said:
dapsteez said:
wst said:
I joined a little bit after i turned 15.
Ive wanted a passat since the B5.5's came out so since i was around 12.
I guess i just post alot :crazy:
Ill never get sick of passats :lol:
Just kiddin, man. I've loved passats since I was 15 (3 years ago). So yeah, another semi-youngin' representin'! WORD! :p

·
Registered
1,961 Posts
my mother has never owned a car. she rode metro for 38 years to work. everything else is walking distance. I take her to the store every other week, and anything else she needs.

She jokes her state ID is her "walkers lisence". She learned to drive when she was 16, but hated it, says she has a depth problem.

·
13,138 Posts
FORIAMBILL said:
my mother has never owned a car. she rode metro for 38 years to work. everything else is walking distance. I take her to the store every other week, and anything else she needs.

She jokes her state ID is her "walkers lisence". She learned to drive when she was 16, but hated it, says she has a depth problem.
Thats cool :lol: :weirdo:

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
holy surpirzing , i've had cars since i was 14 and i'm 20 now :suspicio: :crazy: :???:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts