Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm suddenly getting nervious about sending a casheers check to Brooklyn (gee I wonder why). The guy has a 64 99% rating but still... What was i thinking! :crazy:

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
He says paypal charges....

How does an escrow service work?? I've never used that.....

Hes on BURNETT STREET looks like its right next to some marine park or something... *shrug*

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
upshot said:

Hes on BURNETT STREET looks like its right next to some marine park or something... *shrug*
Ahhh, Marine Park. That's where we had the Brooklyn B5 GTG last year. It's a very nice area. (not all of Brooklyn is ghetto) If you look at the map, Burnett St is perpendicular to Avenue U, to the left of that river that ends. You could probably make out the guys house in that pic.

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bingo... Guess that makes me feel a little better...

Anyone want to go to the park? :lol:

·
Registered
1,367 Posts
paypal charges $0.30 per transaction + 2.99% of the amount charged.

That being said, if you bought a $100 item

You can offer to send him an additional $0.30+2.99=$3.29 for your added security of knowing he can't rip you off.*

*assuming you credit card will protect you or you get the paypal protection.[/b]

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
PayPal only charges that if you use a credit card...no charge if you like your PayPal to your checking account...

·
Registered
2,500 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
They agreed to the Paypal... :thumbup:

I have a feeling it was just a case of "this is the same ol' way I do things and I don't want to change..." kinda thing...

All good thanks all!

·
Registered
3,873 Posts
hoypinoy1234 said:
upshot said:

Ahhh, Marine Park. That's where we had the Brooklyn B5 GTG last year. It's a very nice area. (not all of Brooklyn is ghetto) If you look at the map, Burnett St is perpendicular to Avenue U, to the left of that river that ends. You could probably make out the guys house in that pic.

My map is still being put to good use!!! :lol: Thanks Jeff!

·
Registered
4,122 Posts
AJChenMPH said:
duandcc said:
PayPal only charges that if you use a credit card...no charge if you like your PayPal to your checking account...
There is if you use PayPal to pay for something off eBay... :suspicio:

Andy
Humm...I've never been charged...even for E-bay items....and i've bought quite a few... :???:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts