Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 49 Posts

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guys let me know because I might be able to set up a Group Buy on various Toyo Proxies 4's and T1-S. Let me know the sizes you guys are looking for and I can contact you with prices.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
Wil... looking for something good for track days... how good can the deal be you're getting?

235/40/17s or 235/45/17, looking for some R type of compound... the slicks fell through

·
Registered
3,875 Posts
looking for a 225/45/17 but I am in Canada so I dont know how that will work.

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Guys I can arrange drop shipping in the United States but I have to check on Canada. I'll try my best for ya Naskiboy..

JROO-VW, I gotchu man.. I can get Toyo's with R Compound in both sizes you requested. Let me PM you with some prices.

Hydroman, I'm on the case.. :lol:

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
RL331 said:
What prices are we taliking about and where was this a month ago???
Sorry RL331... Now that the race season is about to start up I wanted to see if folks were interested in a drop shipping arrangement with my Toyo Rep. Right now my race sponsor is going back and forth between Toyo and Goodyear...

·
Registered
318 Posts
225/45/17 looking for both the T1-2 and the 4's. Can you get back to me on the prices for each.

I am also located near you if that would help. Thanks

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
O.K. I'm meeting the Toyo Rep on Saturday with your requests. The Dodge and all of the equipment made it safely to Sanford, Florida via Amtrak. This weekend begins a series of testing, so I can prepare for this season. Yes I will take plenty of pictures!

Lord please don't let this new race suit squeeze my balls into mush. 2 hours in a Sparco Suit will turn a burley baritone into a guest host for Queer Eye For The Straight Guy.

1 - 20 of 49 Posts