Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered some lug bolts last month, Dubstop sent me the wrong ones so I mailed them back on the 31st of Jan and actually spoke to the owner that day letting him know. It's now the 17th of Feb, I've called Dubstop many times, left them numerous voicemails and messages. I know the East Coas got hit hard due to the weather, so I'm assuming they're backed up on orders or whatever.. but comeone is it so hard to get the correct ones?? :cry:

So I'm asking if any of you East Coasters or local MA guys know whats going on with Dubstop?

-Joe

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
Dubstop is usually really good with things.

Russ from Dupstop (don't know if he is the owner, but he helped me every time) goes across seas all the time. keep calling and writing emails, he will get back to you.

·
WF16 Champion and Argumentative Wanker
9,018 Posts
Rus is in Croatia. He will get back to you, I promise. If you need more assistance, please PM me and I will help you there.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts
Dubstop is usually really good with things.

Russ from Dupstop (don't know if he is the owner, but he helped me every time) goes across seas all the time. keep calling and writing emails, he will get back to you.
Rus (with one S) is indeed the owner, and when he travels it seems customer service slips big time. but he does get back to you!!!

·
Registered
329 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Darn.. knew he was probably gone somewhere or like an emergency happened. It's all good though. Guess I'll have to be patient.

And I appreciate the help guys!!

·
Registered
2,551 Posts
As others mentioned, Rus will reply, though it will be at his earliest convenience (out of the country a lot). I ordered a shark fin in late Jan, and just received it today. I kept emailing him, and he replied his last one had something wrong with the connector, so he had to order more from Germany. He offered to refund, but I declined (hoping it would be another week or two). It was a long time to wait, and now the one I received seems to have been pulled from another car as the topside of it has a bit of scratching, even though the packaging was in good shape. I know he's busy traveling, and he has some family things going on, so I discounted that, but I still don't know why it took a month to send me a shark fin, when his ebay store had something like 10 available (at that point in time). He did hook me up with a kick ass price on smoke bumper markers, so I'm not really complaining overall. I would definitely buy from him again should the need arise.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts