Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm thinking about getting one for my car, but would like to get any feedback from someone that may have it...how is the quality, fit and finish...and indeed a pic if you have it...thanks... :)

My Car is a Euro Pearl effect Black Magic with no chrome so I thin it would look good...
8)
This is a pic of the grill...

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
SeattleReign said:
Is this what you're looking for? I think on a nice black B5 you might want to have it paint matched, but I think these grills look best on the black :b5: 's.

Yea that is the look I'm after...

I'll look into having it paint matched, but I'm curious about the fit and quality of the grill, I've been quoted 100euro for a grill here in Ireland...

·
Registered
161 Posts
I have one. My B5.5 is Pine Green and I think it looks fine. I do think it looks better on the darker colors though. It's a pretty good match to the stock grill IMO. Now the chrome version... that's a totally different story.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
kirby said:
I have one. My B5.5 is Pine Green and I think it looks fine. I do think it looks better on the darker colors though. It's a pretty good match to the stock grill IMO. Now the chrome version... that's a totally different story.
Very nice...
Did you paint it at all, or is it as it came...

·
Registered
161 Posts
it is as it came. the finish is a bit smoother than the other black trim but still flat in color so it's a decent match.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
kirby said:
it is as it came. the finish is a bit smoother than the other black trim but still flat in color so it's a decent match.
Thanks, I'll think I'll go with it as is then...

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
yeah i got one on my ride ...(SEE ABOVE) posted by SeattleReign...

its a nice grill, but i like my Mattig Badgeless better..(putting that baby back on this weekend i hope) hehe

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
Have one installed in my Passat and it does looks great.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
About this Discussion
10 Replies
5 Participants
Ricardo
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing