Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Did F4D Lighting just scam me $199?

Good evening,

I recently went to Home - F4D Lighting and saw they had the LED inner tails for sale. I figured for $199.00 I might as well jump on it as I know for a fact that it's something I myself will never get around to doing.

On August 6, 2014 I made the purchase from the website. I received an email immediately confirming my order from [email protected]. It stated that I should receive an email with my tracking information as soon as my order ships. Today is August 16, 2014 and I have yet to hear from them. I sent them already 3 emails and have not gotten any response from them.

My question to you is the following, have any of you guys recently purchased tails from them? How long was your response time? How long did you wait for shipping?

I am getting a bit worried now wondering if I just got scammed by these guys or not. Guys please let me know! Thanks!

·
Registered
888 Posts
Contact your credit card co -- over here Mastercard are very helpful. Ask them how long should you wait before placing transaction in dispute?

E-mail Jaraz who lives nearby (active in the UK Passats forum), and tell him what you want. He does Skyline mods (did mine autumn last year and all still working well) so has repaired tails and tail inners for sale [email protected]

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Alright so I have a question, I was doing some research on the web and found something that kind of stomped me...

So during my investigation, this is what I found:

F4D Lighting Company Profile | ZoomInfo.com

I then decided to google the phone number and address and it ends up being the phone number and address for DDM Tuning in San Diego DDM Tuning: HID and LED Lighting .

Please help me make any sense of this... So F4D Lighting is DDM Tuning or is this a bogus address and I got scammed by F4DLighting?

·
Registered
32 Posts
Not sure if you are still working on this. But i ordered the samething and received my lights. It was less than a 10day turn around time when i ordered them. They came from china. Seems quite long in your case. I would dispute with your credit card company. I know a couple people that have ordered from this company and they got them. Your situation is unique i know it isnt a scam though.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts