Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and the boy are heading this year, was wondering if anyone else was going to practice or the race.....

Maybe some of us B5er's could have a in-track GTG.....

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Re: Anyone heading to F1 practice at Indy this year? (MeinPassat)

I've been thinking of going to the race, not 100% yet. I was there at 2000.... it's something unbelievable.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Re: Anyone heading to F1 practice at Indy this year? (JMN)

Got my tix for a return trip.
I'm just going to the race, not the practice. I had a ton of fun last year. An Indianapolis news station interviewed us as we were walking in, and everyone kept coming up to us to say they saw us on TV. Go JPM!

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Re: Anyone heading to F1 practice at Indy this year? (GaltLine)

Mein, when will this be going on. I am in Indy and would like to meet up with at least one fellow CLubB5'r sometime. Shoot me the details.

Joe

·
Registered
1,400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Re: Anyone heading to F1 practice at Indy this year? (jomo3vw)

Well the race is the 29th, we will be there on Friday the 27th for the practice. I'll IM you jomo........

Here is a map to that house that I was telling you about....

At the corner of N. Auburn st/W20th. St

<![CDATA[Well the race is the 29th, we will be there on Friday the 27th for the practice. I'll IM you jomo........

Here is a map to that house that I was telling you about....

At the corner of N. Auburn st/W20th. St

[Modified by MeinPassat, 12:10 PM 7/18/2002]

·
Registered
31 Posts
Re: Anyone heading to F1 practice at Indy this year? (MeinPassat)

I have a meeting in Louisville just before the race so I'm thinking of going to the qualifying and race. I've had tickets for every race and haven't been able to use them yet. I won't be driving my Passat though. Probably the usual rental TauruSable

1 - 6 of 6 Posts