Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm updating my stubby mirror housing and cant decide if these will work with my 98, It's either the in-pro's, or the regular mirror. Does anyone have a pic of this set-up (chrome mirrors)? I'll take either B5/.5...Thanks!

·
Banned
1,750 Posts
here is pic i took of b5bel's car
i'm sure he has more in his profile in ''USA East''

flippped also has them on his silver W8 but i don't think he has any pics of them.

hth

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I like them, and I got some chrome rims/door handles to go with them! I'm gonna get some, and I f I don't like I will simply sell them.
Thanks for the pics guys/gals! :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,049 Posts
l5gcw0b said:
I liked the look, but the cheap stick-on covers I bought fit poorly so I removed them. I recently saw the ones that replace the stock covers and like them better.

How do you like those Kamei wings? i think they look pretty hot on ur car. Worth the money?

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
I was looking for something lightweight to add a little character to the front-end, and these fit the bill perfectly. They are not any lower than the factory front, just deeper, so they do not hit on driveways, etc...

·
Registered
6,720 Posts
VDUBRACER187 said:
that front shot of the silver :b5: is now my wallpaper
it looks soooooooooo damn sexy :p

I would like to get the in-pro repalcement mirrors and the A6-4.2 door bottom trim to match next.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.