Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really like the weight factor of the 18x8.5 SSR comps and was wondering if anyone had a pic of a Passat with these wheels, or if anyone has these wheels. They only weigh in at around 16lbs for the 18's!!!! That is way too nice.
thanks,

Does anyone know how strong the SSR GT3 wheels are?? A friend of mine has some 19's on his new A4, and they only weigh around 26lbs.

<![CDATA[I really like the weight factor of the 18x8.5 SSR comps and was wondering if anyone had a pic of a Passat with these wheels, or if anyone has these wheels. They only weigh in at around 16lbs for the 18's!!!! That is way too nice.
thanks,

Does anyone know how strong the SSR GT3 wheels are?? A friend of mine has some 19's on his new A4, and they only weigh around 26lbs.

[Modified by modestpassat, 11:19 AM 9/26/2002]

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
Re: Anyone have or seen SSR comp's.... (modestpassat)

uh, someone from NJ has 'em.... on a silverstone grey 2001.5 iirc.

·
Salty Moderation Stylez
12,663 Posts

Very nice wheel!!!!

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Re: Anyone have or seen SSR comp's.... (Salty D)

Found a pic:

<![CDATA[Found a pic:

[Modified by vw18t, 7:51 AM 9/26/2002]

·
Registered
803 Posts

These are 17's. There have been some reports of them getting out of round on the track when used on heavy Audi S4's and a sticky tire since they are only a semi-forged wheel and not fully forged. No problems here yet though.

·
Registered
4,998 Posts

A great wheel

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: Anyone have or seen SSR comp's.... (91 16V Jetta)

Sweet Wheels! I was wondering what they would look like on a white Passat. Funny, that looks just like my car man!!!
The 18's are what I am looking at, although it will be a while before I can save that much money up

thanks for the pics guys!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts