Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I might be considering working there as an Investment Rep. Does anyone here work with them or know someone who does? Please PM me if you do.

Thanks

Matt

·
Registered
1,535 Posts
is that the same as just Edward Jones? i know they recruit heavily out of college. i did an interview with them but decided not to persue it.

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
mbogosia said:
I might be considering working there as an Investment Rep. Does anyone here work with them or know someone who does? Please PM me if you do.

Thanks

Matt
No, but I had a few experiences with a girl who worked for Edward Jones! Apparently they're good. :lol:

Oops, did I say that out loud? :oops:

Actually she just trasnferred from their San Diego offices to their offices in Tampa, FL... I can put you in talk to her for you if need be.

EDITPardon me, I've been drinking. :drink:

·
Registered
1,824 Posts
as soon as you are there you will get 2 books "The White Pages" & "Series 7". you will need to round up your own clients and do lots of cold calling unless they hand you some clients. and the "7" is a b!tch

this is the worst part. The best par is that you have the potential to learn more than you could imagine, and the sky is the limit in terms of income if you work hard.

I have never worked for them but I am in the business and some coworkers came from there. I also invest through them for my daughters accounts, the owners are friend of ours and are very successful.

hope this helps some

·
Registered
1,133 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks guys. It is scary changing from a stable income to a commission based one but I think the risk is worth it. They do pay a small salary the first year so I can at least learn and get on my feet.

·
Banned
3,172 Posts
SDPassatT said:
mbogosia said:

Thanks

Matt
No, but I had a few experiences with a girl who worked for Edward Jones! Apparently they're good. :lol:

Oops, did I say that out loud? :oops:

Actually she just trasnferred from their San Diego offices to their offices in Tampa, FL... I can put you in talk to her for you if need be.

EDITPardon me, I've been drinking. :drink:
Damn, that last sentence made no sense! I must have really been hammied! :lol: :oops:

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
4 Participants
mbogosia
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing