Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
I was trolling and I noticed your post. I picked up a Panasonic CQ-C1300 http://www.panasonic.ca/English/car/caraudio/players/cq-c1300.asp and I’ve been pleasantly surprised at the track access and shuffle play speed. Grab a disk and bring it into your audio dealer if you want to see for yourself.

It brought the stock speaker to life, by the way.
Good kick considering I don't have a sub. The highs are a tad harsh, but not unbearable.

·
Registered
554 Posts
I have the DFX983U and I love it!!! Searching is fast and easy and the sound quality is so much better. I am so happy with it..Get it and you will love it I promise!

·
Registered
1,692 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i am just about to do this... I was looking at the 8400U (this years model of the 983u), and anly slight style change. They took out Sirus feature. and lowered the CD distortion to .01%. other then that the face is just blue buttons as opposed to blue and red. Im not sure if either one has Radio DSP (which sounds good if it makes a difference).

I could care less about the power, since I have external amps. I care for line out 3x5volts f-r-sub, and radio signal (kinda low compared to [email protected]) 10.2dBf.

how much did you pay for yours

1 - 9 of 9 Posts