Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
"20vvillian"]What the hell, give a company name and then you'd get some help...oh and wrong forum.

Ib4TM

Well I am asking this regarding the new 2005 Passat models (US market). They have been updated as follows:

GLS 1.8T = 16 Inch Rockstar (up from a 15 Inch design)
GLX = 17 Inch Bistar (up from a 16 Inch design)

Hope that clears the confusion!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
Wow, alright people, settle down! :)

Although a quick search came up with several threads discussing what you are asking for. Also, they're actually coded differently: Phoenix for your 17's and your bistars are actually the old Road America's. I saw the phoenix's in person this weekend, they're gorgeous!

http://www.passatplus.de/arbeitshilfen/felgen/index.htm

G

·
Well you didnt clear anything up for me i was never confused nor was i jumping on you, I simply forgot the smiley. But since you took that atitude so be it.

I love the cheerleaders on this page, the guys that read your post and should know you at least a little but jump on the wagon anyway well life goes on!

·
Registered
6,875 Posts
20vvillian said:
Well you didnt clear anything up for me i was never confused nor was i jumping on you, I simply forgot the smiley. But since you took that atitude so be it.

I love the cheerleaders on this page, the guys that read your post and should know you at least a little but jump on the wagon anyway well life goes on!
Cheerleaders...heh......little too late to claim the "forgotten smiley" :lol: :lol: :cry: :cry: :cry: :crazy: :crazy: :p

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
chrisyoon said:
http://www.passatplus.de/arbeitshilfen/felgen/index.htm
The Vancouver's look great. Any idea if I can get those in 17. I will take quality reps too.

Now that this thread has turned into a well defined wheels discussion, please move if need be.

Steve, belated happy birthday :drink:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.