Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of getting a set of rims from cheapwheels.com. Does anybody have any negative or positive experiences with them? I have my own tires, does anyone know how much it costs to get the wheels mounted and balanced? Also, could i get vw center caps to fit :crazy: in my new wheels?

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
I almost bought a set of rims from them but decided not to a the last minute. All I can say is that the guy I talked to was helpful. It is usually about $20 for mounting and balancing. The caps depend on the size of original center caps,but I think you could find some.

·
Registered
745 Posts
I am going to buy a set of wheels from them. There is this user, der meister who bought some wheels from them so i wrote him a pm asking about the service (they didnt arrive yet) and he said the guy he spoke too was also very helpful!
btw, wat wheels ur getting?

·
Registered
745 Posts
haha, belfastpassat... Off course i watch soccer and yeah i know u guys beat us :D i am over it now and i am happy wit what portugal did in the euro overall! There was a good euro2004 thread goin on on the off topic, was pretty interesting... congrats on the win!

Hum, hockenheims look cool.. I am gettin the revos from the same place! Whenever u can post some pics, i would love to see how the hocks look in a passat!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.