Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Those of you lucky enough to get in on the K04 group buy, have you installed it yet? How's it performing? Any dynos?

·
Registered
3,184 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
guess not.... :poke:

·
Registered
2,995 Posts
I haven't received mine yet. GIAC is re-progamming the ecu GIAC chip which was not available for my car.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
If you want a little more performance from your K04, ask your dealer for GIAC File PC16.01.03A. This file requires the use of 310cc injectors (Ford 30lb Red Tops work great) and a 3 bar FPR from a 1.8t Jetta or Golf.

My car ran like crap with the standard K04 program (MP_K011.03A), then I got this file and my car runs outstanding. Haven't put it on a Dyno yet, but will be soon.

·
needs more cowbell
5,946 Posts
not installed yet...waiting on my allowance still
:cry:

·
Registered
1,815 Posts
JEM said:
If you want a little more performance from your K04, ask your dealer for GIAC File PC16.01.03A. This file requires the use of 310cc injectors (Ford 30lb Red Tops work great) and a 3 bar FPR from a 1.8t Jetta or Golf.

My car ran like crap with the standard K04 program (MP_K011.03A), then I got this file and my car runs outstanding. Haven't put it on a Dyno yet, but will be soon.
That's good to know.. thanks JEM :thumbup:

I'll be getting a chip soon, now that i've already put my K04 in.

·
Registered
1,359 Posts
Not on me, but I will look later tonight and post it.

In the mean time, do a search for Ford 30lb injectors or Ford red top injectors. THey are common, you will find them. I paid 122 shipped, so I wouldn't pay more then that.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts