Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
I have 2 other models: Authentic and Dynamic from Zender 17x8,5.They are not sold like official VW. Like quality I can say that they are very tough rims, not to heavy (+/- 22 lbs).

·
Registered
4,011 Posts
IDriveB5 said:
ive got them too, and i really like them. anyone know of a place that sells them cheap? they are expensive as hell from VW, to the tune of 360/ea
Try Autotech, they are certified Zender dealer.

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
IDriveB5 said:
ive got them too, and i really like them. anyone know of a place that sells them cheap? they are expensive as hell from VW, to the tune of 360/ea
Please post a picture?

·
Registered
331 Posts
Here's mine a year ago before all mods. I got these wheels as an option when I bought the car new. The Dunlops that came on them SUCKED. I liked the wheels. I'm now running 18s. And they've gone up...I think they're $456 now....daaaaaamn

Michael

·
Registered
156 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
hwmike said:
Here's mine a year ago before all mods. I got these wheels as an option when I bought the car new. The Dunlops that came on them SUCKED. I liked the wheels. I'm now running 18s. And they've gone up...I think they're $456 now....daaaaaamn

Michael
I see no picture :???: :cry:

·
0 Posts
I run zenders they are very light, i drive to work almost every day they never let me down and they look sweet to :thumbup:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts