Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
I went to the Benz one last year. It was a lot of fun, they had some nice tracks set up, and you could drive around them in any of the cars (except the AMG). Even for the AMG they have a pro driver take you out, loads of fun.

I haven't reserved a spot yet though because I am not sure it would be worth the drive up ... but I would recommend you try it out!

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
dam i wanna try out the amg..i new it would be to good to be true..but still i'l have a good time..then after that.i'm gonan shoot down to the VW Show and Go, hope the weather is good

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
VW Show and Go? What is that? If I can hit up both of them, maybe I'll make the trip out...

But FYI, the Meadowlands event is full already :(

·
Registered
1,430 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i'm going to the on ei rye NY...playland parking lot....its right next to my house...vw show and go...bunch of vw's at englishtown NJ....bunch of us B5'ers r going...check out the event and gathering forum

·
Registered
1,020 Posts
Went last year - all-u-can-eat appetizers, hot laps in the AMG and professional driver, wet course, and dry course. Got a free MB hat, some golf balls, and other doodads. Definitely worth the time! :thumbup:

·
Registered
428 Posts
I'm planning to attend the event in Auburn Hills, Michigan.
atomicalex, I changed my reservation to Saturday Apr. 24 :thumbup:

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
21 and over only? Bah. :evil:

·
Registered
428 Posts
aldolicious77 said:
i wish we drove the amg around....probably going to give us a lousy 230
At last year's event, all C-Class models except for the C32 AMG were available for test driving- C230 Kompressor, C240 and C320 (latter two in both rwd and 4Matic)- coupes, sedans, and wagons. Professional drivers gave hot laps in the C32 AMG- the one I went with did a drifting lap! :lol: :bow:

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
call me when they've got the G-spot party going on (and I'm not talking about the Gelandewagen)

1 - 16 of 16 Posts