Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just received a letter from SuperSprint's lead engineer. I inquired about their work on an exhaust system for the Passat W8 and was told that there's a possibility that the units from the V6 4 Motions could fit our cars. Also if there's a genuine interest in the product that SuperSprint would add it to their upcoming product line for Fall-2004.

Guys, I want to show Alessandro that W8 owners do modify their cars and would be interested in an upgraded stainless-steel oversized system. I'm going to forward this thread to them in Italy, so shout out if you would be interested in an exhaust system for the W8.

Thanks,

Will aka The Swami

·
Registered
191 Posts
W8 exhaust

I would be very interested in this!! Any way I could be a test vehicle? I have a 2003 W8 with 6-speed manual. Any type of discount?

I love the sound of my W8, would just like a bit *more* growl from it.

·
Registered
4,555 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: W8 exhaust

brianj1591 said:
I would be very interested in this!! Any way I could be a test vehicle? I have a 2003 W8 with 6-speed manual. Any type of discount?

I love the sound of my W8, would just like a bit *more* growl from it.
Who knows?? I would think it would be a little expensive to ship your car to Italy for testing.. :lol: Guys, SuperSprint is watching this forum for your responses. At least they are taking the time to hear Passat Enthusiasts requests, instead of placing us on the backburner like GIAC and Stoptech.

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
I would love an exhust. i have been thinking about the custom route becuase there is basically no engine mods for my car. just got the Wett chip and am loving it. only 1 tank of gas so far, but its awesome, cant wait for more engine mods.

I would be all over this :bow:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts