Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't done anything with my '01 gls. i wanna start with some real sporty looking 17 or 18 inchers and just wondering if anyone has any affordable suggestions, i'm gonna wait til the summer though (when i actually have money :p ). i'll also take any cheap tire suggestions. thank ya very much

btw, suspension upgrade will pend after wheel/tire purchase, so 4x4 look isn't a problem.

Joe

·
Registered
521 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks guys, i love those mille miglias. But i'm afraid i'll expose too much brake, they're not exactly new or clean :sad: . That is one awesome deal though, very tempting. Now to find a supsension kit....or just springs to lower it, any more suggestions? :p

·
Registered
2,658 Posts
jwk175 said:
Thanks guys, i love those mille miglias. But i'm afraid i'll expose too much brake, they're not exactly new or clean :sad: . That is one awesome deal though, very tempting. Now to find a supsension kit....or just springs to lower it, any more suggestions? :p
There are Springs & Shocks in the Group buy section at an awesome price :wink:
Check these from tirerack

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
jwk175 said:
Most people here recomend that you replace your shocks also when replacing the springs. Here are some common springs and shocks to look at.
SPRINGS
H&R Sports
H&R OE Sport
Neuspeed Sport
Neuspeed SofSport
Eibach Pro-Kit
Vogtland
Socks
Koni
Bilsten
Check out www.shox.com and www.pure-motorsport.com they have good deals on spring and shock combos.
HTH

1 - 7 of 7 Posts