Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Probably a noob question, but why can I not see any threads in this dyno forum? All I see is the Sticky-ed Poll at the top and thats it, nothing else. Are there no other threads or am I missing something?

The whole reason I came here was because I was interested to know what type of power all the B6 guys are making with their passats? I had a Windsor Blue B5 a few years ago but never did anything power wise except a chip. Sold her and have since been in a Stage 3 S4. Looking to get back into a passat (B6 wagon this time around) and I already know that a B6 wont be on the same raw power level as a Stage 3 B5, but just want to know if I could achieve some decent power that would satisfy my needs. Looking for something with some space (hence the choice of wagon) but has decent amount of pep in its step.

Still on the fence about a 2.0TSI vs VR6. This will be on daily family duty so not trying to do a full on build, not looking at a VR6(T), or even going big turbo on a 2.0. Anyone have any advice or suggestions as to how much power can be realistically achieved with either engine?

TIA

Oh yea and here are some pics in return for your clicks:

Old B5 Passat:

Current B5 S4: Full AWE Stage 3 with all the supporting mods put down a less than stellar 352awhp. Have fixed some minor issues but have not gone back to get redyno'ed. Hoping for ball park 375-400awhp.

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,022 Posts
Nice nogaro!

Try messing with the thread display settings at the bottom of the page.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks for the tip! Had to change the views to since the beginning of all time....kinda worrisome to know that not much new activity here

·
Moderator/Administrator
24,022 Posts
This part of the forum hasn't had much activity, well, ever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts