Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....just looking for quick online reference to brush up on a few things (mainly part print callouts for flatness specs, true positions, etc.).

I googled it but most of what came back were links to sites wanting to sell you a $70 engineering manual.

Any good online stuff I can review anyhwere?

TIA.

·
Registered
2,099 Posts
curtis13 said:
....just looking for quick online reference to brush up on a few things (mainly part print callouts for flatness specs, true positions, etc.).

I googled it but most of what came back were links to sites wanting to sell you a $70 engineering manual.

TIA.
I used to have an excellent working knowledge of ANSI Y 14.5 Geometrical and Positional Tolerancing since 1985. Any specific question?

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
powerslide23 said:
curtis13 said:

TIA.
I used to have an excellent working knowledge of ANSI Y 14.5 Geometrical and Positional Tolerancing since 1985. Any specific question?
nothing specific really. i am going to be doing some interviewing over the next few months (technical sales positions) and just wanted to brush up on a few items that i have not put to practical use over the last few years.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
curtis13
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing