Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've had my 2001 B5 v6 4 motion passat for about a month and haven't had any trouble at all with it. I do know there are things that need replacing such as transmission pan and oil pan, but those can wait. But 1 issue I did have with the passat was the very first day I bought it, I mean within an hour this came up. I had just bought it and took the highway to get home and when I got home I was checking it out and looking it over. Pretty much admiring its beauty like you would a hot girl, and noticed a giant gaping hole next to my front passenger side head light! I bought this from a BMW dealer no warranty or anything but I was expecting it to at least stay together since it had during test drives and was from a BMW dealership, kinda a nice place full of nice cars. It was my blinker and as soon as I noticed it I called them and they we're all like no way thats absurd. Multiple pictures sent and multiple phone calls later, they had agreed to replace the missing blinker as it was kind of weird that it fell out just like that! Crazy germans

1 - 1 of 1 Posts