Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all.

I'm looking to chip my 2001.5 1.8T manual, but I don't want to wait 3-4 days for ECU turnaround. I'd rather drive in somewhere, get it installed, and leave the same day.

Is there any place in or near the Sacramento area that will do this? I tried Motorsports Dynamics on Arden but they told me it would take a week (with ECU pulled out of my car) to do the chip mod. I'd be willing to drive to Bay Area too as long as it could get done in the same day.

I was looking towards the 1 bar chips, maybe Neuspeed or Wett. But I am willing to take any 1 bar chip as long as install was same day.

Thanks.

·
Registered
23,182 Posts
1.8T4me said:
Hi all.

I'm looking to chip my 2001.5 1.8T manual, but I don't want to wait 3-4 days for ECU turnaround. I'd rather drive in somewhere, get it installed, and leave the same day.

Is there any place in or near the Sacramento area that will do this? I tried Motorsports Dynamics on Arden but they told me it would take a week (with ECU pulled out of my car) to do the chip mod. I'd be willing to drive to Bay Area too as long as it could get done in the same day.

I was looking towards the 1 bar chips, maybe Neuspeed or Wett. But I am willing to take any 1 bar chip as long as install was same day.

Thanks.
Sorry to be so off topic, but I thought Motorsport Dynamics was closed down for chopping cars??? :???: :???: :???:

Paul :thumbup:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.