Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks to JonBoy for a great job on my tinted tails. He sent me a spare set so I wouldnt have any down time during the last week. What can I say... words cant explain. Its a totally different ride, and Im totally loving the new look.

Enjoy the pics,
Steve

www.jonstintedtails.com

BTW - the Zender is getting repainted and will be installed more evenly this week. :oops:

·
Registered
1,202 Posts
Damn Steve! It's a good thing that your addicted to Gumby and not to Crack-Cocaine of Heroin or you could be blowing some real money on your 'addiction'! :lol:

Gumby has changed BIGTIME! I like the new antennia! (Isn't that for a Navigation system!???) You HAVE been busy on that car! :bow:

P.S.: Now you should get that rear-window brake light tinted to match! :p

·
Banned
9,668 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
TweakedB5 said:
P.S.: Now you should get that rear-window brake light tinted to match! :p
Thanks very much... I love the new look, totally worth the extra money for the spares. And to have a turn over time of less then 24hrs to work his magic, its amazing.

Also, the red that you see on the rear window is actually a "EuroTuner" sticker, placed right above the rear brake light. The OE one is behind the window tint. :wink:

Steve

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
About this Discussion
7 Replies
6 Participants
HermanH
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing