1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,889 Posts
Awesome. Simply awesome!

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
I remember when i stumbled into a veyron. It was in a showroom in Berlin, and you wouldn't believe what it was parked beside...

a New Passat

It was a holy moment, and i'm sure it is for anyone

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Road and Track just tested that beast. Runs like 10.2 @ 148mph or something in the 1/4. Unreal. 0-100 mph in 5.5 seconds. 260 mph top speed. I want one! (duh)

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
And it's parked on the street?!
Just for the pics. They keep it inside the showroom most of the time. Though on some weekends they pull everything out and park up the street, it's pretty cool seeing the whole street crowded with Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins and the like.

·
Lisa Simpson
15,043 Posts
Though on some weekends they pull everything out and park up the street, it's pretty cool seeing the whole street crowded with Ferraris, Lamborghinis, Aston Martins and the like.
You have to wash the floors eventually....

·
Registered
436 Posts
Anyone who complains about that cars color must love the BAPE Veyron.

If someone gave me this car, I would rock it in pink, purple, aqua, teal, basically anything...

·
Registered
5,564 Posts
Let me guess... Cisco employee??? :D Hell, he already has the Enzo and McLaren GTR and Muciellago. May as well spring for the Veyron!!!!!!

If it is, tell him to meet me at Cisco's Milpitas Campus behind building 23 and we'll trade rides.... yeah, right!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts