Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Not really a kill but pretty funny...

I was at the Pizza joint with my friend....so while he is eating pizza we see a new looking MB E320 pull up right next to us.

So the occupants get out and the driver is a little girl......she was under 18.....probably around 16-17. And the passangers were some 2 guys....very young looking as well.

So they get out thinking they are big shots in their mommies MB.....2 kids go accross the street and the girl sits in front of the pizza place on the cell. She looked like she wanted to jump on top of me and my friend LOL.....but we just minded our own business and didnt sweat her or her POS MB. It seemed like they expected us to look up or think they are cool....or make us feel impressed or something LMAO

I mean Im not gonna knock her about driving MB......Im acctually very happy for her......but impressed at all. Tells me alot about her parants.

So we make our way out of the parking lot and to the gas station. On the way back to my house.....guess who pulls up next to me at the red light. The silver E320. But now this girl is laughin with her buddies like she is a god....I was gonna let it go but I had the urge to make her feel like shit....and I did.

By the time I hit 3rd gear......2-3 car lengths......I dont recall anyone smiling on the next light.....2 guys didnt even peak our way.....the girl red as a tomato.......LMAO

Mommies MB E320: $40-45k
Having rich parants: $0
Being a stuck up biatch: $0
Getting beat by a 4 cylinder family sedan in your E320....priceless. :lol:

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
some day one of these stories won't have a happy ending...

·
1st Gear
17,568 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

·
Registered
5,449 Posts
passaturbonium said:
Medrosje said:
some day one of these stories won't have a happy ending...
I hope you dont mean that in a bad way.....just a losing way.

But there has been many that Ive lost to....so please dont think I always win. I only post the "interasting" ones....
yeah, i wasn't referring to you losing a race one day. more in reference to racing, as well as young kids. but i'm not trying to preach, just making a statement.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.