Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
1st Gear
17,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ran into MB CLK430 today at 5:30am :shock: .....it looked modified but dont know how much the guy had done to it. He had a Lorinser badge in the back so Im guessing he had few mods...

I pulled up next to him at the light and it seemed like he didnt want to go...so I pulled away slowly. All of the sudden he passes me screaming. :)

And the light in front of him turns red :)

I pull up next to him.....light turns green and I get a perfect start....I jumped half a car and pulled on him another half thru 1st and 2nd. I stopped when I hit 3rd and he was still a car behind.

So he pulls up at the next light and gives me a dirty look LMAO.....this time I dont race him and he takes of like he thought I was gonna give hin another chance. 8)

On top of it my car is all messed up....radiator is leaking some coolant. On top of it (not sure if its the leak) but something else is effecting my performance of my car. Also on original clutch with 113k miles on it.

Best Car Insurance | Auto Protection Today | FREE Trade-In Quote

·
Registered
3,946 Posts
On top of it my car is all messed up....radiator is leaking some coolant. On top of it (not sure if its the leak) but something else is effecting my performance of my car. Also on original clutch with 113k miles on it.
Ok Ok we know he was just playing with you.

·
1st Gear
17,567 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·

·
Registered
5,753 Posts
The other day a guy in a modded GTI screamed past me as we approached a red light. :crazy: When the light changed, I took off like normal (don't have anything to prove), he killed his car and had to restart it.

Needless to say, he was a bit red faced when we met at the next red light!

Funny stuff! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,217 Posts
Some kids in an older 5.0 Mustang pulled up next to me last night. WTF? I'm not going to win against a heavily modified 5.0 :crazy:
But I did stay right on the ass (much to the guy's dis-belief) of an S2000 owner on the twistys today.

·
Registered
2,181 Posts
yesterday I remebered you
2 kids blew a 4 way stop in front of me in their dads S500 AMG ( it looked like..unless they had only the rims and the rear badge)!
I wished I had a K04,manual and give them dust....
Because I know the car (AMG is faster) can take me...but the kids NOT! :wink:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.