Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so i been seeing these (angel eyes) on the road they look sweeeeeetttt, does any mfg make them for a passat? or anyone that has already put them on their passat and would like to share some info, please post =]

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
tim davis said:
ive got my fk angel eyes coming to me on tuesday,1 piece units with integral indicators,i'll let u know how good they are :)
:eek: their availble now?!??!? omg omg omg, i need to get them

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
wow yes please post a link for us :thumbup: and maybe some pics when you get them installed? :)

·
Registered
62 Posts
its all bad,called fk germany to ask what courier company they are on ,only to be told they will be another 3-4 weeks :cry: as soon as they come i will let you guys know,sorry to get your hopes up

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
tim where did you order them? website, phone order etc, are the ones in the pictures the ones you got? im wondering how hard installtion are for them, dont want to damage them. :sad:

·
Another Rollininstyle2004 teaser
13,138 Posts
Yea we are all waiting for the contact info, and are they new headlights or do they install on the stock ones??? I wonder if i can use the stock plastic housings since my Kamei eyelids are GLUED on there :nervous:

·
Registered
570 Posts
i ordered them from ca automotive in the uk i rang up to chase up the angel eyes today but fk automotive in germany have given them 4 weeks at least so i cancelled my order a shame but when they sort them out i will be getting them.
the headlamps are all one unit that fits stright on no messing .the lexus rears took me 10 mins and fitted perfectly really do look awesome. :thumbup:

·
I got this user title because I'm old and special
8,552 Posts
mosconiuk man said:
i ordered them from ca automotive in the uk i rang up to chase up the angel eyes today but fk automotive in germany have given them 4 weeks at least so i cancelled my order a shame but when they sort them out i will be getting them.
the headlamps are all one unit that fits stright on no messing .the lexus rears took me 10 mins and fitted perfectly really do look awesome. :thumbup:
PICTURES PLEASE!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
62 Posts
chaps.i ordered them through the shop i run in hampshire, uk, the number for FK germany is 004971913275114,my contact is a guy called jurgen,he is very helpfull and speaks v good english,im not sure if they will deal with the general public,or just the trade,but fingers crossed they will be available soon :)

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Thanks Tim. Keep us updated. Also, if you end up getting those when we can't over the pond. I'm sure you could start an "export" business...lol...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts