Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Mr. Bieber 1st place WaterFest 17
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well I read through a few posts on this problem. But I recently got FK Angel eyes and the angel eyes do not work, I saw you had to wire them some how but am at a loss on how to do this, if someone has an official walk through or how to on it that would be greatly appreciated, thanks

B

·
Thinks He is Slick
4,483 Posts
Kevin knows how to do this. He was fighting with his one year at Snorkfest. Shoot him a txt its easy if i remember corectly, just need to swap wire ot two...

·
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·

·
murdered out Jetta, er, B5 Passat
11,167 Posts
Don't follow the color of the wires in my pics, there different colors than the wires in the cars headlight housing wiring harness. Just look at the spots they are located in and you'll be fine!

·
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

·
murdered out Jetta, er, B5 Passat
11,167 Posts
Thanks a lot Branden! See my way is the best, easiest, fastest, and 100% reversible when you sell the car with the stock headlights on it. ;) :thumbup:

·
4,625 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thanks a lot Branden! See my way is the best, easiest, fastest, and 100% reversible when you sell the car with the stock headlights on it. ;) :thumbup:
For sure brotha! Thanks for that! and psh im not selling this thing anyyyyy time soon :thumbup:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts