Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
7K views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  MikeBono 
#1 ·
I have had the Pumpkin AA0437B 8" Octa-Core Android 9.0 stereo for about a month now and I got to say it's the best thing I have put in my car not only does it look awesome you can install any app on it... I would be lost without it... I recommend this stereo to anyone who is interested but not sure whether to buy it... I fitted this in my 2014 VW Passat which was really easy to do.. perfect if you spend a lot of time waiting in the car for the wife while she is shopping or you doing the school run.. the touch screen is good and the quality of the display is good I use Waze for navigation which works perfect.. I hope this review helps you out make a decision to buy a car stereo.

See less See more
#6 ·
Been considering something from them for the wife's MkV JSW - she just needs to decide if she wants HD Radio (= "need to go with a 'regular' HU vendor) or not (= "can go with an Android HU.)
Question: Does it look like you can take that stupid "Pumpkin" emblem off? It just kills the look!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.