Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
When the stated time period is over, you can break up with your Imaginary Girlfriend for any reason you wish. She will write you a final letter begging you to take her back. Of course you can continue your "relationship" by renewing, or start over and find a new girlfriend of your choice!
:lol:

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
at first i thought this was an online game, then i realized u actually PAY money, as a service. Sounds little desperate. but then again, think about the girls who need $ bad enough to do that

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
waGner said:
When the stated time period is over, you can break up with your Imaginary Girlfriend for any reason you wish. She will write you a final letter begging you to take her back. Of course you can continue your "relationship" by renewing, or start over and find a new girlfriend of your choice!
:lol:
really, not all that far from REAL life, if you think about it...

;)

·
Registered
9,741 Posts
I bet that 95% of the "operators" are actually men. :puke:

·
Registered
2,047 Posts
so people need to try harder

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
hahahah thats dam funny, if i had money to waste i'd do it tho, and aske her to do weird shit just because :lol:

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Yeah the funny thing is you really don't ever meet the girl. The girl probably never even writes you the website owner probably just buys the pics from them.

Pretty lame...

btw, please refrain from posting pics from the site..I'm not feeling up to another LOCK.

·
Registered
696 Posts
There's only 3 girls to choose from. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is funny...

They think guys want to have the BULLSH*T without the sex... uhhh

Note to website: guys want the sex without the BULLSH*t

·
Registered
4,095 Posts
F. Monger said:
There's only 3 girls to choose from. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

This is funny...

They think guys want to have the BULLSH*T without the sex... uhhh

Note to website: guys want the sex without the BULLSH*t
this is one of the first things you've ever said that I agree 100% with

;) ;) ;)

·
Registered
3,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yeah it's a waste of money alright.

IIRCC, I saw something on Dateline once on a company called "Alabi's"(IIRCC) and the company suplied foney company letters/airline ticket stub...etc. It was for people who were having an affair. They simply paid the company and they made it look like they were off on a business trip instead of what they really were up to. :crazy:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts
About this Discussion
19 Replies
17 Participants
Nenad
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing