FRONT:

SIDE: (In full Touareg mode)

REAR:

See less See more
#2 ·
i want a 4motion 1.8T soooooo much, i envy you :bow: :bow:

#7 ·
nice!

I picked up my 1.8T 4Mo Variant this past weekend... was going to take pics but it was (and looks like it keep on) raining.

I see you're in NJ also... are the FK High-Sports the only option for the 1.8T 4Motion? I've been trying to figure out what options I have for lowering the car.

I would also be curious to know if you have any suggestions for a place to get them installed in central NJ.

#10 ·
tsinbad said:
nice!

I picked up my 1.8T 4Mo Variant this past weekend... was going to take pics but it was (and looks like it keep on) raining.

I see you're in NJ also... are the FK High-Sports the only option for the 1.8T 4Motion? I've been trying to figure out what options I have for lowering the car.

I would also be curious to know if you have any suggestions for a place to get them installed in central NJ.
Actually, live just across the Com. Barry in PA. Bought the car at Atlantic VW after seeing the dealer I worked with offering deals to vortexers on the R32, figured he was a stand up guy and was right. Anyway, regarding suspensions, not positive but the only company I have heard offering anything is FK. Someone here said they also offer the Konigsports which are height and valving adjustable, the highsports are just height adjustable (claim to be ~ 30% stiffer than stock).

As for a place to install, I can't recommend anyone near you unfortunately, I would poke around the regional forum to see if there is anyone closer to you and send them a message.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.