1 - 20 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
car nut at a young age :thumbup:

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
I bet I act younger! (damn a 16 year old with facial hair and a drivers license, I have neither at age 28).
:shock:
In june however I will be back on the road to getting too many speeding tickets! :thumbup:

·
Registered
2,681 Posts
I don't think it counts unless you actually own the car. ;)

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
My first car was an 86.5 NA supra. Still have the bad boy. wow now that i think of it that car was older then you too.

·
Reverend Arthur Dimmwit
3,988 Posts
How do you afford a Passat @ 16?!? :???: I'd think that between Clearasil and N/A beer you'd be broke. :poke: My first car was a $700 '73 Beetle. My yearly insurance premium cost more than the car! With no tickets! Your insurance must be at least double that.

I miss my bug. :cry:

·
Registered
1,948 Posts
Fluid said:
Nice car at 16! Just don't be another CandyWeißPassat... or whatever that punk's nickname was.. :D
I believe it was LaZy4znBoi or something like that.... Yea, respect your car and the people around you man. Be the youngest, but act like the oldest (even the old codgers around here know how to have fun ;) )

·
Registered
2,505 Posts
He's proud to be the youngest... yet people here tease him for being the youngest! :lol: :lol: Welcome little man.... there's a crowd of old farts here on this forum and they can get really fiesty sometimes. You'll have to learn quick and grow up even faster! :lol: :poke:

·
0 Posts
98PassatPimpin said:
Birth date 3/6/88. Can you beat it? If you can, i bet my passat shall beat you.
YES and the silliest, did you eat your vegtables before you posted, i dont want getting cramps, are you dressed warm, and dont forget your vitamins :poke:

·
Registered
229 Posts
98PassatPimpin said:
Birth date 3/6/88. Can you beat it? If you can, i bet my passat shall beat you.
Listen now, there's some Rated R stuff here in ClubB5. No, we're not saying that you should not visit them -- just make sure your Mom is right next to you as you read the postings, OK?

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
vwfam said:
Fluid said:
Nice car at 16! Just don't be another CandyWeißPassat... or whatever that punk's nickname was.. :D
what ever happend to him?? 8)
He got grounded from using the internet..heheh

1 - 20 of 70 Posts