Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
10,541 Posts
pepsi slurping Itunes downloading tech geek with kidney stones said:
You might find it easiest to practice while not in the store. Just buy a few and take them home. Get the knack for the angle, and it isn't that hard to pull off without looking like a huge tool.
Um... It doesn't matter how much you 'practice' looking like a huge tool doing this is unavoidable... :suspicio:

·
Registered
4,100 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Spirare said:
Um... It doesn't matter how much you 'practice' looking like a huge tool doing this is unavoidable... :suspicio:
Or just be like me, you don't even need to tip Pepsi bottles to look like a tool. :lol:

·
Banned
2,107 Posts
i work in a store...and i did this with mountain dew bottles and got 3 free nfl hats....i had to match three caps with the same team name...it was cool

but i hate mountain dew,...so my cousin had to drink 9 bottles of it :lol:

·
Registered
2,441 Posts
heck, if I'm gonna drink a pop anyway, might as well get an iTunes download with it. Gonna get me Kelis "Milkshake" right now God strike me down.

I was a complete tool and did the peeking thing earlier today :p

·
Registered
3,105 Posts
It was harder than I thought to see. I think it is easier on a Diet Pepsi than on normal Pepsi. Also, if they are in a fridge then it fogs up pretty easy. Better to let them warm up a bit.

·
Registered
358 Posts
i tried it today on the way to work.....it works!

and the whole issue of looking like a tool.....yep that works too! i got the strangest looks, especially when I didn't buy any because they were all losers - should have walked out with a Diet Coke.

sad the only reason i'm drinking pepsi is for the iTunes...might as well spend that $1 at iTunes and stick to drinking water.

·
Loose female member
4,889 Posts
Well the games up now.
They have just described this all on CNN.
Now everyone will be at it, or was that the point ?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts