Volkswagen Passat Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
50 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody selling Aluminum trim for 03 passat. I would preffer the dash kits, but i will take the whole thing if ya have it

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,881 Posts
WTB = Wanted To Buy. did you read the rules here before you posted?

·
Registered
406 Posts
Anybody selling Aluminum trim for 03 passat. I would preffer the dash kits, but i will take the whole thing if ya have it
As far as I know, Aluminum for Passat is not available as a OEM accessory like the MKIV Golf or Jetta. Only thing you can do it get Net-Optic and strip it (it has an Aluminum finish underneath).

There are aftermarket "sticker" or "decal" versions, but most people are not happy with the results

·
Registered
464 Posts
Or not be an azzhat in every thing you post ;)

·
Registered
2,251 Posts
Why did he get banned? The new rule said only sellers have to have =>100 posts not buyers? Or was it because of something else..

·
Registered
842 Posts
Wasn't there a 13ish year old kid that did this a while back? The whole "you can't get rid of me, I'm going to be irritating" seems to ring a bell. Kept signing up with different emails and stuff....

If you'd really like to be a part of the community, all anyone asks if that you follow the guidelines set down. The whole lack of respect and flaming is certainly against that. If you're set on sticking around, why not fit in with the rest of us?

·
Registered
5,514 Posts
ya dont remember his name but he kept making a million threads each second till they banned him then he came back couple days later.

·
RETIRED Super Stealth Moderator
27,881 Posts
it's that "nyah nyah nyah nyah nyah" tone that gets irritating; when my kids do that, they get a dose of discipline - just like you did with your previous username being banned . blocking your IP doesn't matter, because you know as well as most of us that this database probably only blocks usernames logins. I highly doubt you can trash the whole website. we've already had DoS attacks etc here, and it's been weathered.

remember, the very same people who are asking you to grow up and act respectibly here are the very same ones who help the others. that includes the regulars as well as the moderators. we're all here for one thing - our enthusiasm for the Passat.

·
I'm Urlik's Hero
9,783 Posts
Hehe, thanks for the PM tool - and no, you're right, I don't know who I'm <expletive> with, nor do I care.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.