Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,689 Posts
I always right click, to Properties, then copy and paste the image address into my web browser. If it doesn't work the first time, I reload a couple times and that does the trick.

·
Registered
2,312 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
yeah, the sideskirts and moldings aren't put back on yet, just the rear valence and rear bilstien/eibach set up. its been in the shop 4 months now since i broke timing tensioner and i have replaced the cyl. head, turbo (w/k04) exhaust (with TT 2.5) powergasket, ecs pulley, headlights (with hella projectors) and had my engine covers and lowers painted and put on bilstien sports and eibach pro kit springs. i'll be picking the car up finished on tuesday. i picked it up the first time for the engine work and got in an accident about 100ft. out of the parking lot and that led to the painting of the lowers and engine covers (and the hood and fenders of coarse).

·
Registered
5,860 Posts
I like the after pic much better :thumbup: , looking good and on the way to look just sweet................... :b5: :thumbup: .

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
7 Participants
RAH
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing