Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

541 - 560 of 587 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
^looks like a good starting point.
Thanks BlackB5.5Bus, I just finished doing a complete interior out detail of her and sealed the doors up.Pulled the floor mats from their original box today for the first time and they need to be steamed and molded to fit a bit but she really is nice.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Thanks mates. All matte parts are sprayed with plastidip. And all the gloss blacks are wrapped with 3m tape. Wheels are painted with "super black" color. :D

·
Registered
386 Posts
Thanks mates. All matte parts are sprayed with plastidip. And all the gloss blacks are wrapped with 3m tape. Wheels are painted with "super black" color. :D
awesome!
when i did my acura i really liked it.
i was hoping to dip my wagon, but the wife vetoed that real quick... lol

·
Registered
17 Posts
I feel like I rarely see plastidip well done (at least not in wisconsin lol), but this looks great :thumbup:

·
Registered
386 Posts
yep, well done plastidip looks great up close in person. i didnt do that good of a job on mine, but i have seen others that did the work to make it look nice.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Here is a picture of the front end with hood bra and gordo lip. IMO it looks better with the bra.

And winter is coming, so I bought new winter wheels. 18" R8 reps. Also dipped.

541 - 560 of 587 Posts