Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,730 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have the Alientech? Check this out, I found this out today, I didn't know it did this. It was kinda warm today here in Indy, about 75 F, so I'm walking towards my car and roll down all the windows. I get in and WITHOUT putting the key in the ignition yet, I reached up and rolled the sunroof back before I thought about it and then had one of those "ah ha" moments. I didn't realize it gave you temporary power to roll the sunroof back or tilt it up if you wanted.

Just thought that was kinda cool. :oops:

·
Registered
213 Posts
I hadn't discovered that function myself and have never seen a post on it.

I could be wrong, but I think you made a new discovery :beer:

·
Registered
213 Posts
Okay, I tried it. Doesn't work.

·
Registered
1,638 Posts
I have an alientech too, but I thought the sunroof power came from the car still having the normal temporary power that the windows have when the car is shut off, until someone opens the door.

kevin

·
Registered
213 Posts
vwjedi said:
I have an alientech too, but I thought the sunroof power came from the car still having the normal temporary power that the windows have when the car is shut off, until someone opens the door.

kevin
Yep. that's when I'm able to open the sunrroof with the key out of the ignition.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
3 Participants
UPinG
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing