Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,
2012 Passat SE 2.5. 60K miles.
I had the car into the shop last week for the airbag recall issue. When I left the shop the a/c was working fine. Drove 10 miles and shut car off. Turned car on and getting hot air. The display says the a/c is on but no indicator light on the a/c . When I click "max air" the indicator light goes on but I still get how air. When I click the "sync" button the display screen shows "rear a/c locked" I have never seen this display before. Not sure if the issue is part of the airbag fix or if is just coincidence. Cant understand it failing with only 60 K miles. Any ideas?
Thanks,

·
Registered
1 Posts
I had the same issue, have you managed to fix it? I'm so unlucky when it comes to aircons, seriously, it's so weird that all problems I've got with the household items and devices are only with aircon. However, not long ago, my brother, having seen me suffering from all those permanent problems, advised to check www.socool.sg/ as it's a great servicing providing a wide array of services and supporting various aircons' brands, I really appreciated their services.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts