Volkswagen Passat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why is it that everytime I go in to use the restroom - doesn't matter if I am at work, in a restaurant, at the store... - there is always piss on the floor???

Is it that hard to just make it into the urinal? :mad: Don't most men hold their peepee while they use it?

Is it just me??

·
Registered
4,001 Posts
lol....extra drips hitting the floor so thats what you are stepping in...also depending on what u were doing the night before you can automatically develop bad aim :p

·
Registered
2,121 Posts
Don't forget the over exuberant shaker. A sprinkle here, a dribble there.

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
Shake it more than twice and you're playing with it.

·
Registered
1,378 Posts
well actually, sometimes after sex the spout gets a little blocked up and piss can take an unexpected trajectory...but i'm not sure why ANYONE would encounter this particular problem in a public restroom. :eek:

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
There are some who may have difficulty in keeping a constant stream. Those intermittent dribbles, caused by lack of full pressure, do not have sufficient velocity to make the turlet and end up on the floor.

·
Registered
3,529 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
rtenke said:
There are some who may have difficulty in keeping a constant stream. Those intermittent dribbles, caused by lack of full pressure, do not have sufficient velocity to make the turlet and end up on the floor.
Guess those with this problem need to stand a little closer to the urinal.

·
Registered
2,043 Posts
This thread reminds me of a guy I used to work with who always roamed the floor barefoot. Yes, even in the restroom; guess the liquid didn't bother him that much, 'cause he kept on doing it. And there was always spritz/spittle on the floor too -- yuck :shock:

·
Registered
9,154 Posts
LOL :lol: ... you guys are killing me over here ... :lol: :lol:

This thread has all the potential to be another pee in the shower poll classic 8)

·
Registered
1,087 Posts
Go ahead, piss on the floor if you are too short to reach it. But please, at least wash your hands! It bugs the hell out of me when I see somebody leaving the bathroom after doing their business and not washing their hands. :thumbdow:. It doesn't matter if you don't work at a restaurant. Wash your f*&*&*& hands!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
17 Participants
VdubTX
Volkswagen Passat Forum
Passatworld is a forum dedicated to Volkswagen Passat enthusiasts to discuss mods, Quattro, Turbo Diesel, reviews and more!
Full Forum Listing